I hope that you had read my previous post of Basic Blogger SEO optimization If you haven’t then read it now or later because it’s an advance blogger SEO tips.
So in this post, I will mention some of the important factors for your blogger SEO to increase your Blogspot blog ranking in search engines.
This Post is About:
- Optimizing Heading For SEO
- Optimizing Label for Good SEO
- Optimizing Comments For SEO
- Meta-Tags For Posts
- Title Optimization
- Archives optimizing
- SEO Plugin Blogger
Advance Blogger SEO Tips 2018, SEO for Blogger Blogspot
These H2 and H3 is suitable only for widgets such as popular post, Archive e.t.c.
So what we have to do is to set the heading tags for widgets to H3 and H1 for Post Title.
How to check H1, H2 and H3 tags?
Just open a particular post of your website and view the page source of your website page by pressing CTRL+U and search for the post title that you have kept for the post.
As you can see in this photo, I have changed the heading tag from H3 to H1 for the post title.
If it is H2 or H3 then you can change it to H1 by:
- Going to bloggers, edit template
- Search post-title entry-title
- As you can see in the photo the heading tag for the title is H3, so all we have to do is just set it to H1.
Now same like this, put the h3 tags for your widgets, how to put?
- Suppose you want to Optimize this widget Popular post.
- Search for the widget Popular Post in your HTML template,
- Once you found it, check the Heading tag for this, if it is H2 put it to H3 or H4. So the search engine doesn’t give importance to this widget instead of your post.
Optimizing Labels for better SEO
It’s very important to optimize bloggers label because if we don’t optimize label of our blog what happens is, whenever search engine crawler comes to our site and sees two same URLs of a post [one is from the home page and the second from the Label]
Then the crawler considers it as a duplicate content. Because the URL is repeated two or more time in your blog.
Remember the Search Engine Crawler or spider only want one post URL in a blog.
How to Optimize Label:
- Go to Blogger, Edit HTML
- Search for Label.url
- Once you found it just put this at the last rel=tag.
- Check the photo
If we put Rel=Tags on labels, then the search engine crawler will think it’s a tag, not URL.
That’s it for labels
Bloggers Comment Optimizing
It is also necessary to optimize because people often try to spam on your blog and try to get backlinks from your blog. So you have to optimize comments by:
- Going to Edit HTML
- Search for createlinkurl
- And put the following tag rel=’external nofollow’
- Check the photo
By putting this tag we’re enabling the search engine crawlers to don’t follow external links which are in the comments section.
So the crawlers will not give importance to those comments.
Post Meta-tags for Bloggers Blog
This tag helps the search engine to know what your blog post is about. By putting these tags there are chances to rank high.
So to put these tags:
- Login into your blogger.
- Choose your blog.
- Go to template>>edit HTML.
- And find the code <b:include data=’blog’ name=’all-head-content’/>
- Now past the following code below the above code (<b:include data=’blog’ name=’all-head-content’/>).
<b:if cond=’data:blog.url == “PAGE-URL”‘>
<meta content=’PAGE-DESCRIPTION’ name=’description’/>
<meta content=’PAGE-KEYWORDS’ name=’keywords’/>
So in Page-URL put your post URL and on PAGE-DESCRIPTION put the post description and on the Page-Keyword put your main keywords 3 to 4 keywords separated by a comma (,).
Repeat this for each and every blog post.
That’s it for Post meta tags.
Blogger Post Title Optimization
Yoursite-Name–Best Candy Shops
Best Candy Shops-Yoursite-Name
- Going To Edit HTML
- And search for title><data:blog.pagetitle/></title>
- and replace it with
<b:if cond= ‘data:blog.pageType == "index"’><title><data:blog.title/></title><b:else/><title><data:blog.pageName/></title></b:if>