Now a days everyone want to make money from google Adsense, With adsense you can earn tons of money with your website or youtube channel.
But some people gets demotivated for not getting Adsense approval or getting approval after several months.
So in this article i will write about some of the main things to improve, before applying for adsense.
When I first applied for adsense i was rejected they said your blog doesn’t comply with our adsense program.
So I didn’t give up and found some of the main things to do before applying for Adsense.
From this method, your blog will get approved within 2-3 days guaranteed. So I’ll explain in steps.
- 1-First thing first, you must be having 10 – 15 Articles in your blog.[10 to 15 posts].
- 2-You must have a good blog design and easy navigation.[Don’t put to many colors or widgets in your blog so that it looks spamming to AdSense]. Choose good blog template that is simple to navigate and also clean & tidy.This also improve SEO for your blog don’t know what is SEO.
- 3-Don’t use copyright contents[Don’t use any copyright content and image in your blog] Some people use Google photo’s in their posts. So in this way, they get rejected. Upload your own captured photo’s.
- 4-Write Grammarly in your post. Use correct spelling in your post.[I mean don’t use social writing].I only got rejected at first for this, I was not writing correctly.
- 5-Don’t write about illegal things like hacking, drugs. Don’t write anything which is prohibited from Adsense check program policies.
- 6-Must have this 2 pages [Contact us, About us]. Create this 2 pages and write correct info in this page so that it looks professional. These pages are so important to Adsense.
- 7-Use custom domain if possible, because it also makes your blog look professional to Adsense. Make a domain related to your niche. (.com/.net/.org)
- If you don’t like Adsense than check this Best ad networks and also check how to increase media.net earning which is a best Adsense alternative. Wish you all the Best!!